A lovely fall treat for a weekend with friends… although I would eat these in any season. And even if I was all by myself. #loner
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5oz graham crackers, broken into large pieces
- 12-12 large marshmallows, cut in half (or 20-25 mini marshmallows)
- 4 Hershey bars, broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- With a mixer, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix just until incorporated.
- Add vanilla and mix for another minute.
- Add flour mixture slowly and mix just until incorporated.
- With a spatula, gently fold in graham crackers marshmallows, and chocolate pieces. Reserve a few of each for placing on the top for aesthetics.
- Press batter into greased 9×13 baker. Press your reserved chunks as needed on to the top.
- Bake in a 350º oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into batter part comes out clean. Don’t test through a marshmallow.
- Allow the bars to cool in the fridge before serving. Store bars in the refrigerator.