Works for either a dinner or late summer lunch 🙂
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 11 minutes
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 4 oz each), cut into 1/2-inch slices againstthe grain
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 bunch bok choy (about 1 lb), trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
1. Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and stir-fry for 2 minutes; remove to a bowl and toss with hoisin sauce. Keep warm.
2. Add remaining 2 tsp vegetable oil and bok choy to skillet; stir-fry for 2minutes. Add snap peas and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. Combine broth, cornstarch and soy sauce; add to skillet and simmer for 2 minutes, until thickened.
4. Spoon stir-fried vegetables and pork over cooked rice.
Recipe & photo found here
& outfit photo found here