- 2 cups gluten free flour (you can make this by simply grinding up oats in the blender until they’re powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (F). Set aside a muffin baking tin for 12 and line with foil liners.
- Combine the oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Whisk well together.
- Add in the maple syrup, eggs, oil, and milk. Stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips. The batter will feel quite thin and runny but they will turn out fine!
- Divide the batter amongst the muffin tins. Bake for 10 minutes – reduce the heat to 400 degrees (F) – continue baking for another 10 minutes. Remove pan and allow to completely cool while sitting in the tins.
Recipe adapted from the blog Baker by Nature